Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Movie Virgins

  1. #1
    Dale
    Guest Dale's Avatar

    Post

    Anybody seen Movie Virgins on Channel 4 (UK) yet? Its on at 11pm tonight (Sunday) and details the trial and tribs of two budding producers trying to get their films off the ground.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    watched about twenty minutes, decided that it made my crew look positivly organised then flipped over to sex & Shopping and found that more valuable

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've watched both weeks. Its kinda interesting.

    I just knew that guy wouldn't get the big names he wanted. He has all the personality of a brick.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A brick may not have much personality, but boy can they hold things together ... big, towering, skyscraping things. And things that last for 500 years or more.

    So what is the opposite of a brick? Flash in the pan? 5 minutes of fame?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops its not you is it? eek redface

  6. #6
    Dale
    Guest Dale's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Oh that's typical isn't it. I post something on the forum about this programme and my VCR mucks up taping it so I have no idea what is going on. Can someone tell me what I missed on Sunday. Did either of them get their film off the ground?

  7. #7
    Mark Jury
    Guest Mark Jury's Avatar

    Thumbs up

    Well I watched the first episode last night on S4C. I guess that movie was made because it is listed in the IMDB. Some people have a boring taste in movies though...Unless I'm old fashioned, of course.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Matt, of course it's not me, the media are only interested in amplification and distortion of extremes. Which just serves to push the extremities farther apart.

    I just had to speak up for bricks. But I get what you originally meant, obviously!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    smile Yeah I didn't really think it was you.

    Mark which movie has been made? That club culture film?

  10. #10
    Mark Jury
    Guest Mark Jury's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, that club one "Sorted". That pratt seemed to have the right connections and I'm sure he had a million in his back pocket.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •